Have you ever thought your favorite jar of mango ka achar is loaded with numerous health benefits?
Well, yess! Raw mango pickle is filled with ravishing flavors and health benefits that are needed to uplift your mood in no time.
Mango ka achar is prepared with all the love and assorted spices dipped in some rich mustard oil that serves good health to it’s admirer.
Antioxidant and vitamins in raw mango pickle
A Raw mango pickle jar contains the extreme powers to control the attack of free radicals. Because of mango’s rawness, the mango pickle is packed with a bunch of antioxidants that helps you protect your heart from numerous diseases.
We are quite sure you don’t need any introduction to the goodness of vitamins. Alongside, mango ka achar is filled with coriander, mint leaves which helps your body extract the required vitamins from the raw mango pickle.
Raw mango pickle is the high source of vitamin C, vitamin A and vitamin K. Next time you feel the need of vitamin c, grab a spoon full of mango ka achar with your next meal!
Better immunity & digestion with mango ka achar
Raw mango pickle aka mango ka achar is your Tummy’s best buddy!
The turmeric used in mango ka achar
has a separate fan base while talking about immunity. Other ingredients such as bay leaf, mustard seeds, assorted spices used in raw mango pickle enhances digestion. Our naturally fermented raw mango pickle enables the growth of good bacteria for serving a healthy digestive system.
Boosts instant mood
Another gloomy day? Struggled with managing the minimum tasks of the day? It’s ok!
An Indian platter is enough to lift you up on a gloomy day. The raw mango pickle is one of the favorites among various homemade pickles for a lot of foodies.
Mango ka achar with it’s lip smacking flavors is all you need to fill in that extra space of your plate.
A flavoursome spoon of mango ka achar can help you generate your endorphins (happy hormones) effortlessly.
KARCHI KADHAI’ serves a variety of homemade and raw mango pickles with surprising savory of India. So the next time you feel the need, pick up your Indian spoon and complete your meal.
Raw mango pickle, also known as “kacche aam ka achar” in Hindi, is a popular condiment in Indian cuisine. It is made by pickling slices or chunks of raw mangoes in a mixture of oil, spices, and salt. In this article, we will explore the health benefits of consuming raw mango pickle.
- Rich in antioxidants and vitamins Raw mangoes are a good source of antioxidants and vitamins, which can help improve overall health. They contain vitamin C, which is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can cause inflammation and contribute to the development of chronic diseases such as heart disease and cancer. Vitamin C also helps boost the immune system, making it easier for the body to fight off infections.
In addition to vitamin C, raw mangoes also contain other important nutrients such as vitamin A, vitamin E, and vitamin K. Vitamin A is essential for healthy vision, while vitamin E helps protect the skin from sun damage and other environmental factors. Vitamin K is important for maintaining healthy bones.
- May improve digestion Raw mango pickle is high in fiber, which is important for maintaining a healthy digestive system. Fiber helps bulk up the stool, making it easier to pass through the intestines and preventing constipation. It also helps prevent the formation of diverticula, which are small pouches that can form in the lining of the intestine and lead to diverticulitis, a painful condition that can cause abdominal pain, bloating, and diarrhea.
In addition to its fiber content, raw mango pickle also contains a type of enzyme called “papain,” which is known to have digestive benefits. Papain is found in the raw mangoes used to make the pickle, and it helps break down proteins, making them easier to digest.
- May help lower blood pressure The high potassium content of raw mangoes may help lower blood pressure. Potassium is a mineral that helps balance the effects of sodium in the body, and high levels of sodium can increase blood pressure. By consuming foods that are high in potassium, such as raw mango pickle, you can help reduce your risk of developing high blood pressure.
- May help improve skin health The vitamin C and other antioxidants present in raw mango pickle may help improve skin health. Vitamin C helps stimulate the production of collagen, which is a protein that helps keep skin looking youthful and elastic. It also helps protect the skin from the damaging effects of the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) rays.
In addition to its effects on collagen production, vitamin C also helps reduce inflammation and redness in the skin. This can be beneficial for people with acne, rosacea, or other skin conditions that cause inflammation.
- May have anti-cancer properties There is some evidence to suggest that raw mangoes and the spices used to make raw mango pickle may have anti-cancer properties. For example, turmeric, which is often used in raw mango pickle, has been shown to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that may help protect against cancer.
Similarly, the high fiber content of raw mangoes has been linked to a reduced risk of colon cancer. This may be due to the fact that fiber helps bulk up the stool, which can help remove waste and toxins from the body more efficiently.
- May improve bone health The vitamin K present in raw mango pickle may help improve bone health. Vitamin K is essential for the production of a protein called “osteocalcin,” which is important for maintaining healthy bones.
In addition to adding flavor to food, raw mango pickle has several health benefits that make it a nutritious and delicious addition to your diet.
- Rich in Vitamin C: Raw mangoes are a good source of vitamin C, which is an essential nutrient that helps to boost the immune system, promote healthy skin, and protect the body against free radical damage. A serving of raw mango pickle can provide a significant amount of vitamin C, helping to meet the daily recommended intake for this nutrient.
- Supports Digestion: Raw mango pickle contains fiber, which is important for maintaining a healthy digestive system. Fiber helps to bulk up the stools, making them easier to pass and reducing the risk of constipation. In addition, the spices in raw mango pickle, such as mustard seeds and fennel seeds, have digestive properties that can help to soothe digestive issues such as bloating and gas.
- May Help to Lower Blood Pressure: The spices in raw mango pickle, such as fennel seeds and cumin seeds, have been shown to have blood pressure-lowering effects. In addition, the vinegar used to preserve the mangoes can also help to lower blood pressure by relaxing the blood vessels and reducing the risk of hypertension.
- High in Antioxidants: Raw mangoes are a good source of antioxidants, which are compounds that protect the body against oxidative stress and free radical damage. These compounds can help to reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as cancer, heart disease, and diabetes.
- May Help to Boost the Immune System: The vitamin C and antioxidants in raw mango pickle can help to boost the immune system, making it more effective at fighting off infections and illnesses. In addition, the spices in raw mango pickle, such as mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds, have antimicrobial properties that can help to kill off harmful bacteria and protect against infections.
- Good for Skin and Hair Health: The vitamin C in raw mango pickle can help to promote healthy skin and hair by supporting collagen production. Collagen is a protein that helps to keep the skin and hair strong and elastic. In addition, the antioxidants in raw mango pickle can help to protect the skin and hair against damage from environmental toxins and pollution.
- May Help to Lower Cholesterol: The fiber in raw mango pickle can help to lower cholesterol levels by binding to cholesterol in the intestine and removing it from the body. In addition, the vinegar used to preserve the mangoes has been shown to have cholesterol-lowering effects.
- May Help to Control Blood Sugar Levels: The fiber in raw mango pickle can help to slow down the absorption of sugar in the bloodstream, which can help to control blood sugar levels and reduce the risk of diabetes. In addition, the vinegar used to preserve the mangoes has been shown to have blood sugar-lowering effects.
In conclusion, raw mango pickle is a nutritious and flavorful condiment that can add a lot of health benefits to your diet. It is rich in vitamin C, supports digestion, may help to lower blood pressure, is high in antioxidants, can boost the immune system, is good for skin and hair health, may help to lower cholesterol, and may help to control blood sugar levels. If you enjoy the taste of raw mango pickle, consider adding it to your meals as a tasty and healthy way to add some extra flavor and nutrition to your diet.